SALT FOR SALE
History is economics in action.
1. Explain: (a) cash crop; (b) saline solution; (c) short supply; (d) soliciting proficient personnel; (e) ratio of salt to water; (f)
2. Explain how salt is extracted from the earth.
3. Simcoe was our first pitchman. Explain.
4. Why was it important for Canadians to produce their own salt?
8. What did Simcoe's admonition regarding the Rangers tell you about them.
9. Explain why Native peoples thought salt licks were sacred places.
Copyright © 2013 Website Administrator