NOTES ABOUT NIAGARA 200 YEARS AGO
History renews itself into infinity.
1. The British government changed its treatment of colonists because of a hard lesson learned from the American revolution. What was it?
2. How did the acquisition of land from the Native people for settlement differ in the two countries?
3. What historic event occurred when the tourist was present in the province?
4. The existence of the Falls resulted in an economic benefit for the farmers. Why?
8. Describe the highlights of the tourist's visit to Upper Canada
9. What did his surprise about life in the colony tell you about the Americans?
Copyright © 2013 Website Administrator